Painted Meadow

Monday, April 30, 2012

Anniversary

Friday was our 16th wedding anniversary and we usually go away for the weekend of our anniversary as we rarely go anywhere with out our girls, but this year my youngest daughter's youth group was running the service at our church and she had a pretty big role. So we decided to stay home so we would be there to see her pn stage. My husband made a delicious dinner for us to share and we watched a great movie and enjoyed spending quality time together at home. He also surprised me with a beautiful Family Platter. Here is a picture of it below.


I absolutely love it and am just so happy that I have to smile when ever I look at it. I do not know where I want to hang it yet so for now it is sitting on my dining room hutch.

I love getting gifts I did not even know I wnted, such a sweet surprise.

And I did not forget about him, he had recently been telling me how his sunglasses kept falling down into his face on his last fishing trip.  So I decided I was going to get him a new pair. He likes the nemesis brand that comes with a little nylon loop on the ends of the arms, but he doesn't ever wear the loop, but I thought he would for the times he was fishing.

However, I was looking online and I came across these sunglasses that clip onto a ball cap and do not fall off. They were $24.95 retail and I got them on Amazon for $9.95 plus $2.95 shipping and let me tell you, he absolutely loves them he wears them all the time and they fold up under the bill of the ball cap so he does not have to take them on and off, how cool is that! Here is a picture for the website,


All in all, we had a great anniversary, as he told me on facebook " The best portions of my life are the little nameless, unremebered acts of love you show me. I love you my little redhead girl"
I believe that says it all!

XOXO, Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment